We have extensive experience in the supply and installation of all sizes of phone systems from market leading manufacturers such as Avaya, SpliceCom and Draytek. Whether it is for 2 users or 2,000, 2 lines or 200, small business or large we have the right solution for you.
We pride ourselves on our expertise and ongoing support with new generation phone systems and phone equipment which utilise Voice over IP telephony (VoIP) and true Computer Telephone Integration (CTI), which allows a true collaboration of telephony and networking.
We can also offer UK wide maintenance on a range of business telephone systems including those from manufacturers such as Nortel, NEC, Panasonic, Samsung, LG, Mitel, Ericsson and Siemens. For more information see: Phone System Maintenance
With our Hosted PBX service you can make and receive calls over the internet without needing large amounts of onsite equipment. With a feature rich online interface you can stay in control of your calls anywhere at any time.
Our range of PBX’s can offer:
- Standard call handling (transfer, hold, divert
- Full single and shared voicemail options
- Multi-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response; Press 1 for…press 2 for…)
- Desktop clients to view calls, see who is on the phone and control your calls at the click of a mouse
- Hot-desking and remote worker connections
- Call recording and call logging
- Statistical reporting to maximise how you use your phones
- Mobile phone integration
- Full call centre packages (wall boards, agent control etc)
And much more...
Looking for an alternative internet based phone system with no hardware on site?
Explore our Hosted PBX’s which use VoIP technology to deliver your calls across the internet and are ideal for linking multiple remote locations into a single unified solution. With minimal hardware in your office and everything located on our secure servers it offers a resilient and flexible alternative to an office phone system.
For more information on our hosted PBX see our VoIP and SIP services.
Interested in our telephone systems?
Simply call us on 01608 434 070, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the enquiry form below and one of our experienced advisors will be able to help find the right solution for you.